Wednesday, June 8, 2011

the sketchbooks are coming!

Remember that sketchbook project I participated in last year? Well, the National Tour of Art House Co-op's 2011 Sketchbook Project is underway and it is making its way toward Seattle this weekend. I am beyond excited!


My sketchbook will be among the thousands of sketchbooks on display June 10th-12th at the Form/Space Atelier Gallery. I will have the golden opportunity to hold and view countless art journals from fellow participants. Maybe I'll even be lucky enough to stumble upon the journal submitted by the lovely and talented artist Rikkianne Van Kirk. I do promise to snap a few photos and blog about the experience next week.

Oh, and before I go, you should know that I loved participating in this project so much so that I've already signed up for the 2012 World Tour and chosen the "Forks and Spoons" theme. Won't you join me?

EVENT DETAILS:

Form/Space Atelier Gallery
2407 1st Ave.
Seattle, WA

June 10, 11 and 12
Open to the public 12:00 - 4:00 pm daily
Admission is FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment