Friday, May 4, 2012

sneek peek of new work


It's been far too long since I've posted any news here. Please accept my apologies. I've been helping my mom recuperate from a serious health scare that all began on Valentine's Day. I could not have done it without the help from my sister, in-laws, neighbors, and dear friends from both school communities and karate. Thankfully mom's health is improving and she is regaining cardio strength through rehab. A break from kidney dialysis is an added perk.

Thankfully I've been able to squeeze in some studio time here and there which has produced a few new paintings. I plan to unveil them on Monday when Poppytalk's Paper Pops + Affordable Art begins. I'll be adding some abstract paintings and drawings later in the week...spending this weekend in Spokane, WA cheering on my daughters and their karate classmates as they compete in the Washington State Karate Championships. ;-)

I can't wait for Poppytalk Handmade to start! I'm always grateful for the opportunity to make connections with fellow vendors and soak up inspiring works of art and artisan crafts. Won't you join me?

Cheers,
Mandy

And now for that sneek peek I was talking about:






2 comments:

  1. This was good to read. I wish your mom the best and also send you hugs. Wishing we lived near each other so we could both go relax and have some tea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be so wonderful if we did live closer. I can feel your love and support. Thank you so much dear friend. xo

    ReplyDelete